Bubur kacang hijau with cheese is an Indonesian dessert made from mung beans with coconut milk and palm sugar or cane sugar. The beans are boiled until soft, and sugar and coconut milk are added. Grated cheese is sprinkled at the top before serving to add some richness and bring more flavours.
To save your gas bills by reducing the consumption of Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), we highly recommend the use of our innovative product called Cooking Mama Pot in cooking this recipe.
INGREDIENTS FOR CONTENTS:
- 250 grams mung beans / green beans, soaked in water for 2 hours
- 500 ml water
- 100 grams palm sugar
- 200 ml thick coconut milk
- White sugar
- 2 pandan leaves
- Kraft cheese, grated
HOW TO MAKE:
- Pour water into Cooking Mama Pot – the Cooking Pot.
- Add the mung beans.
- Place Cooking Mama Pot – the Cooking Pot on the stove and cook over high heat for 10 minutes to boil. Add palm sugar, pandan and coconut milk. Stir evenly and add sugar if not sweet enough.
- Turn off the stove and transfer Cooking Mama Pot – the Cooking Pot into Cooking Mama Pot – the Heating Pot, leave it lid-covered for 60 minutes.
- Serve in bowls. Sprinkle some grated cheese at the top, ready for consumption.